Software Developer / Software Development Engineer (m/f)
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- Design our software, analyze and fix encountered problems and implement developed solutions;
- Develop complex software modules in collaboration with the software development team;
- Develop as per product roadmap and implement customized projects with individual requirements;
- Optimize performance for the handling of large quantity of data.
- University degree (i.e. Information Technology) or similar qualification with professional experience in state-of-the-art software development;
- Very good knowledge and experience in C++, Python and Bash are a plus;
- Profound knowledge of network protocols and coding of respective applications;
- Knowledge of complex Client-Server-Architectures;
- Experience in developing with Linux subversion;
- Good knowledge of databases, ideally with PostgreSQL;
- Good English communication skills both written and oral.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and the support in the form of a company pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.