Cloud/DevOps Engineer with focus on OpenStack (m/f)
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- You design solutions for our application to ensure a successful Cloud environment;
- You support both the software development team and customers to all upcoming questions concerning Virtualization, Cloud and OpenStack;
- You analyze upcoming problems in all OpenStack areas and provide promising solutions;
- You support both the automated rollout of our application and the virtual systems (DevOps);
- You support the migration of former applications to new structures in the Cloud;
- You occasionally travel to customers and partners for both installations and maintenance.
- You have a degree in Information Technology or a similar degree;
- You are experienced in planning and implementation of complex Cloud projects;
- You are experienced with the implementation of OpenStack environments, ideally with the telecommunication market;
- You have a strong knowledge in modern hardware architectures;
- You have a very good skills using Linux (ideally RHEL) as well as network topologies;
- You are experienced in using typical DevOps methods;
- Ideally, you have knowledge of ETSI NFV standards.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and the support in the form of a company pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.