Support Engineer (m/f)
: Ab sofort
Location : Farnborough, UK
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- Ensuring smooth and uninterrupted Utimaco services at the client site, client satisfaction, engagement and retention;
- Responsible for smooth resolution of Utimaco related issues as the technical contact person for the customers and partners allocated to you;
- Required to report project status on a weekly basis;
- Submit proposed solution on basis of the Utimaco products;
- Support the client provide technical support to customers by answering telephone calls and emails in line with departmental measures with a focus on high quality;
- Resolve problems by monitoring and maintaining the LI & DR solutions systems and networks within an organisation in a technical support role.
- Essential: You have UK security experience;
- You have an academic degree in a technical discipline as well as several years’ experience as a technical project manager;
- You have a good technical understanding, ideally experience within the telecommunication industry;
- You are familiar with modern telecommunication networks, network elements, firewalls and protocols;
- You recognize and understand our partners and customers needs;
- You are sociable, goal-oriented and conscientious
- A challenging position in an interesting growth market;
- A company culture defined by performance and mutual respect;
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Strong team spirit, flexibility and flat hierarchies;
- Fair and performance oriented compensation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.