Pre Sales Engineer / System Engineer (m/f)
Business unit : Information Security
- You help our partners to sell HSM-secured solutions;
- You analyze requirements with partners and end users, map requirements to technical solutions, including Utimaco HSM's;
- You collect and aggregate partner and customer feedback, to continuously improve our product and service offering;
- You manage and conduct technical product training for business partners and Utimaco teams;
- You deliver demos and presentations to prospective customers and partners and present products at fairs and exhibitions;
- You integrate HSM into 3rd party applications and identify potential opportunities for integration.
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciences or a similar education with relevant professional experience as a Pre Sales Engineer or System Engineer;
- You have professional experience within the IT Security market or related industries; programming background is appreciated;
- You achieved hands-on experience in some of the following fields: Cryptography, JavaCard, HSM, OpenSSL, CSP/CNG, PKCS#11;
- You are an enthusiastic, customer and solution-oriented teamplayer;
- You have excellent German and English communication skills both written and verbal;
- You are flexible to travel worldwide up to 20% of the working time.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.