Project Manager Corporate Strategy with focus on M&A (m/f)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- You support our Management Board in strategic corporate development and change management projects;
- You are responsible for strategic projects, especially for Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence and Post Merger Integration;
- You translate strategic decisions into operative milestones and keep track of tasks defined;
- You prepare analysis, information and decision-making processes;
- You are proficient go-to-person and interface between different management level.
- You have an academic degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or a similar discipline;
- You gained professional experience in the above-mentioned tasks, ideally within the IT market;
- You successfully completed corporate development or M&A projects;
- You have strong project management skills;
- Your way of working is characterized by an independent, conscientious and cooperative approach;
- You have very good English language skills, both written and oral.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.