IT Administrator (m/f)
Business unit : Information Security
- You administrate our IT infrastructure including physical network, server application and software;
- You install and administrate our network and server systems and ensure an uninterrupted business;
- You implement new security concepts and ensure continuous review of initialized operations;
- You analyze upcoming 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support cases and recommend solutions for optimization;
- You are proficient go-to-person for all upcoming functional and technical issues of your colleagues.
- You have a successfully completed IT qualification and several years of professional experience in related tasks above;
- You are experienced in working with Windows (7, 10, Server 2012 R2) and Linux (Debian, RHEL);
- You have virtualization skills, especially with VMware ESXi and vCenter;
- You have a very good know-how in network technologies, monitoring and ideally security technologies;
- You always act cooperative, service-oriented, independent and conscientious;
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.