Project Manager LIMS (m/f)
Business unit : Telecommunication Solutions
- You are responsible for the technical project management in close cooperation with customers and partners allocated to you;
- You lead the technical project management including the technical supervision of development, test and support resources;
- You develop technical solutions for partners and customers and set up the project roadmap;
- You cultivate the cooperation with customers and partners and expand these relationships continuously;
- You support our sales activities as technical pre-sales manager.
- You have an academic degree in a technical discipline as well as several years of professional experience as a project manager;
- You have a good technical understanding and ideally experiences within the telecommunication industry;
- You are familiar with modern telecommunication networks, network elements and protocols;
- You recognize and understand our partners and customer´s needs;
- You are sociable, goal- and solution-oriented and conscientious;
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.