Product Marketing Manager for Hardware Security Modules (m/f)
: Aachen, Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- You articulate the value and the benefits of our HSM products and services to the market;
- You collaborate closely with Product Management and Marketing to help taking our products from early planning to successful market adoption;
- You tell attractive stories to support our go-to-market;
- You create collateral content and drive content creation around our products and services in close alignment with Marketing;
- You speak at industry venues, to analysts and to media;
- You support the planning and executing of product launches;
- You support the development of tools and methods for selling the products.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Product Marketing position in the IT Security sector;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration with marketing focus, or similar;
- You are an inspirational communicator and you know how to address the market and your target groups;
- You are an enthusiastic, open minded, customer and solution-oriented team player;
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and in writing, additional languages are a plus.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.