Program Manager Hardware Security Modules (m/f)
Business unit : Information Security
- Manage the entire life cycle of certification projects (Common Criteria, FIPS, PCI-HSM, national schemes);
- Coordinate contributions of Certification Specialists, Engineering, Certification Labs, Subcontractors;
- Manage cross-functional projects and programs in relation to specialty products for OEM customers;
- Manage product creation for certified products, beyond certification.
- University degree (Diploma or Master) in a technical field, ideally Computer Science or Electrical Engineering;
- At least 5+ years experiences in a technical management function, preferably acquired with a software or hardware manufacturer;
- Proven ability to lead certification projects to success;
- Hands-on experience in professional software development, preferably with cryptography skills and PKI knowledge;
- Strong understanding of customer needs and requirements as well as understanding of user-experience design;
- Attitude, self-motivated, fast learner, true team player mentality and communicative networker;
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills, capable of reducing complexity and delivering results.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.