Pre-Sales Engineer Americas (m/f)
: Campbell, USA
Business unit : Information Security
- Early engagement in tendering processes to position Utimaco products;
- Build trustworthy relationship with customers & prospects, so that not only customers listen positively to Utimaco, but also go back to Utimaco looking for advice (Trusted Advisor);
- Listen, analyze customers’ requirements and convince them that Utimaco solutions fit the best their requirements (against our competitors), for now and for the future. Drive them to purchasing Utimaco products; become their Trusted Advisor;
- Conduct actions to ensure and improve customer satisfaction;
- You are meant to make respectful and ethical business with them.
- Support our Sales, Channel Sales, as well as our partners to sell Utimaco solutions to fit customer requirements;
- Detect and qualify opportunities, identify the needs, help build the best answer to RFX;
- Analyze requirements with partners and end-users, map them with best architecture and technical solution including Utimaco products;
- Deliver presentations, demos and PoCs to prospective customers and partners; present products at fairs and exhibitions;
- From time to time, you may deliver technical product training for business partners and Utimaco teams;
- From time to time, you may integrate Utimaco products into 3rd party applications and identify potential opportunities for integration;
- Collect and aggregate partner and customer feedback, to continuously improve our product and service offering.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or a similar education with at least 5+ years relevant professional experience as a Pre Sales Engineer or System Engineer;
- Professional experience within the IT Security market; programming background is appreciated;
- Hands-on experience in some of the following fields: Cryptography, JavaCard, HSM, OpenSSL, CSP/CNG, PKCS#11, KMIP;
- Enthusiastic, customer and solution-oriented team player;
- Very good English communication skills both written and verbal, further languages are a plus;
- Flexible to travel up to 40% of the working time.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.