Sales Account Manager Northern Asia (m/f)
: Northern Asia
Business unit : Information Security
- Pro-actively develop and implement Utimaco sales strategy, to generate sustainable and profitable growth in your territory;
- Make profitable business with new customers, as well as maintain and expand the reach within existing ones;
- You are meant to make respectful and ethical business with them;
- Exceed your individual quantitative and qualitative objectives, as well as prepare for the future, according to Utimaco strategy;
- Drive C-level and field relationships, as to become a Trusted Advisor;
- Conduct actions to ensure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Set your sales strategy (segmentation, value proposition, best suited solutions, GoToMarket…), and define the targeted accounts and channel partners, together with your Sales Management;
- Acquire new businesses either directly or preferably through well selected and motivated partners;
- Listen and qualify customers and partners’ functional and technical requirements;
- Actively support accounts through all stages of the sales cycle; get clear understanding of their org chart and decision making process;
- Promote awareness and stimulate demand for Utimaco products; grow revenue levels including maintenance renewals;
- Build and maintain decision-maker level relationships to gain an understanding of key priorities and specific use cases; identify sales opportunities and tactics for exceeding sales quotas;
- Collaborate closely with Utimaco internal resources, partners and resellers, and follow up joint pipeline and new business;
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting;
- Negotiate best terms and conditions in a respectful and ethical manner.
- Engineering degree (MBA is a plus) with at least 3-5+ years relevant experience as Sales Account Manager covering Northern Asian market;
- Strong professional experience in a customer-facing role within the IT Security market;
- Very good knowledge and personal network within the Northern Asian market;
- Sales driven and capability to develop complex large accounts and eager to deal in high-tech and business related context;
- Enthusiastic, customer driven and solution-oriented;
- Chinese mother tongue – Cantonese and Mandarin; great English communication skills, both written and verbal; further languages are a plus;
- Mobile and able to travel up to 40%.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.