System Engineer (m/f)
: Ab sofort
Location : Aachen
Business unit : Information Security
- Help our partners to sell HSM-secured solutions;
- Analyze requirements with partners and end users, map requirements to technical solutions, including Utimaco HSM's;
- Collect and aggregate partner and customer feedback, to continuously improve our product and service offering;
- Manage and conduct technical product training for business partners and Utimaco teams;
- Deliver demos and presentations to prospective customers and partners;
- Present products at fairs and exhibitions;
- Integrate HSM into 3rd party applications and identify potential opportunities for integration
- Degree in EE or applied computer sciences or similar education;
- Experience as a system engineer in IT Security or related industry is a plus;
- Hands-on experience in some of the following fields: Cryptographiy, JavaCard, HSM, OpenSSL, CSP/CNG, PKCS#11 or similar;
- Programming background appreciated;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Solution-oriented attitude;
- Enthusiasm, open mind and team spirit;
- Excellent English and German language skills, verbal and written;
- Mobile and able to travel worldwide up to 20% of the working time
- Competitive salary plus commission, Utimaco Benefits Package.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.