IT Administrator (m/f)
Business unit : Corporate Unit
- 1st level support for all technical requirements;
- Manage our IT infrastructure inclusive physical network, server applications and software;
- Analyze, classify, prioritize and solve existing support cases;
- Manage user authorities in Active Directory;
- Install, configure and administrate PCs, notebooks, printer, switches and server;
- Ensure network connectivity to firewalls and routers;
- Support IT relevant projects and further development of our IT infrastructure.
- Successfully completed IT apprenticeship and several years of professional experience in the above-mentioned tasks;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Windows (operating systems, Windows Server 2012/2016);
- Good knowledge of MS Office, inclusive Skype for Business 2016, MS SCCM is a plus;
- Good networks, switches and firewall knowledge base;
- Experienced with Linux operating systems, NetApp and VMWare;
- Cooperative, service-oriented, independently and conscientious way of working;
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Do you feel addressed?
Then we look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.