Business Unit: Information Security
As a member of Utimaco’s Customer-Facing Technical Team, you will provide guidance to partners and end-users on the benefits, deployment and use of Utimaco’s Information Security Products, and will be expected to attain “SME” status on a chosen subset of products in the line.
- Analyze and capture requirements with partners and end-users, with the goal to recommending technical solutions based on Utimaco IS products, and solutions involving integrations of the Utimaco product lines with third party products;
- Deliver demos and presentations to prospective customers and partners and present products at fairs and exhibitions;
- Document the integration requirements of HSMs into third party applications and identify potential opportunities for integration;
- Provide pre-sales technical support to prospects or partners and internally to sales throughout the sales process, and act as a resource to post-sales technical support (partner/end-user sales history);
- Collect and aggregate partner and customer feedback, to continuously improve our product and service offering;
- Manage and provide technical trainings or workshops to business partners or prospects.
- Provide on-site subject matter expertise on the installation, configuration and use of Utimaco IS products.
- Customer-facing technical background, preferably gained within the IT Security market or related industries;
- Strong B2B customer and sales focus;
- Programming background is appreciated;
- Hands-on experience in some of the following fields: Cryptography and crypto providers (PKCS#11, CSP/CNG, OpenSSL, etc), Cyber-physical Security Hardware (HSM, TPM, SGX/TrustZone, JavaCard, etc);
- Enthusiastic customer- and solution-oriented team player;
- Excellent English communication skills, additional languages a benefit;
- Flexible to travel worldwide up to 30% of the working time.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefits package;
- Professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
We look forward to receiving a meaningful application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.