Business Unit: US Office
Business Unit: US Office
- Support the product definition and strategy definition for our products that gets to the core of our customer values;
- Set priorities and long-term goals that push the strategy forward and act as an influencer to align different stakeholders;
- Support the transformation of customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to informed direction;
- Help to define product vision, including all aspects to future roadmaps, investment, innovation and experimentation;
- Execute product planning and development, including customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements, and ownership of product positioning;
- Work with product marketing to launch products, own the go-to-market to deliver results that ensure customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans;
- Lead operations, including monitoring and response to customer feedback, continuous improvement and business growth;
- Partner with senior leadership to identify new business opportunities.
- Business experience in Hardware Security Modules, PKI, Electronic Payments Infrastructures, Cryptographic Key Management Systems or Cloud Security;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-pace environment, and to evolve product strategy based on customer feedback, research data and cross-industry trends;
- Ability to plan and manage a portfolio of related features, and to deliver initiatives from conception through completion;
- Entrepreneurial mindset with sound business judgement, proven ability to influence others and tenacity to develop ideas independently;
- Ability to work effectively across departments, and to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, customer understanding, cross-group experience;
- Enthusiastic, customer and solution-oriented with a strong understanding of business requirements;
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, further languages are a plus.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.