Business Unit: Information Security
Are you looking for the opportunity to have a major impact on cutting edge cryptographic technology? If yes, working with Utimaco will be interesting for you. Utimaco products provide the Root of Trust to many industries, from financial services and payment to the automotive industry, cloud services to the public sector. Utimaco protects transactions of millions of people every day?
The Utimaco team is looking for a software test engineer in test automation for further improving professional IT-Security-Solutions and creating high quality products offering unique customer experience.
The Utimaco team loves to work with solution-oriented and smart people that have a strong sense of ownership and customer awareness. We are passionate about building well-designed, robust and scalable software to deliver trustable user experiences that fully meet our customers’ demands. We are looking for software test engineers with a strong preference for test-automation for whom complex multiple platform environments are attracting and challenging.
- Degree in a technical discipline with several years of detailed and proven experience in test automation especially of a backend-system software stack in the areas of integration testing and system testing;
- Competent handling of state-of-the-art test management systems;
- Good understanding of modern test-automation architectures and their integration in CI Pipelines;
- Confident dealing with high-level programming languages (e.g. C/C++, scripting languages (e.g. Python) and test-automation frameworks (e.g. Robot Framework);
- Practice in defect analysis in close collaboration with software development;
- Confident using Windows Command Prompt and/or Linux terminal;
- Experience using version control tools (e.g. Git);
- Good understanding of QA best practices of e.g. White- /Black-Box testing;
- Proven interest in latest technology trends;
- Fluent verbal and written English communications.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal coverage by a travel health insurance, a private accident insurance and a company pension plan;
- Specific education programs for professional and personal growth;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- A participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The chance to clear your mind with a kicker match or a PlayStation game.