Inside Sales Manager (m/w/d)
Geschäftsbereich : Information Security
- Pro-actively qualify and nurture new leads and business opportunities, to be then transferred either to our channel partners and/or to sales;
- Deliver a strong sales support to Sales and Channel Sales, so that they can focus on large opportunities; especially in taking care of smaller opportunities as well as maintenance & service renewals with existing partners and customers;
- Smoothly drive relationship with internal business partners, like Business Operations, Supply Chain and Production, after setting right expectations with our customers and partners
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Channel Sales to make sure leads are followed up on and qualified in a timely manner;
- Manage maintenance renewals with a large base of existing customers in your territory;
- In coordination with the concerned Sales or Channel Sales, handle requests for price quotations, order changes, adjustments from customers and partners;
- Build good relationships with partners and customers in order to foster recurrent business through excellent customer service;
- Drive and coordinate internal and external resources to ensure both sales and overall customer success.
- At least 3+ years Inside Sales experience, ideally acquired at an IT-related company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both German and English;
- Attitude, customer centric mindset, true team player mentality;
- Proven ability to develop new business, with track record of exceeding individual/team sales quotas;
- Self-motivator, versatile, creative and fast learner, overcome obstacles to get things done in a timely fashion;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, maintain a positive attitude in all circumstances;
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills, capable of reducing complexity and delivering results.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and sweets;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training;
- The ability to clear your head with a game of kicker or PlayStation.
Fühlst Du dich angesprochen?
Dann freuen wir uns auf deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins und Gehaltsvorstellung.