Head of Global Digital Infrastructure (m/w/d)
Geschäftsbereich : Corporate Unit
- Develop our IT systems and services strategy alongside the corporate development;
- Manage the operations of all IT systems and services, globally;
- Own and continuously improve the overall architecture of our IT landscape to keep up with the needs of our business;
- Drive our agenda for process automation and system evolution.
- Manage all IT efforts and dedicated IT personnel in Utimaco, globally, and own the IT budgets;
- Manage the operation of our “aaS” cloud services;
- Closely align with all functions in the business, to build and maintain a deep understanding of their IT needs, as well as the needs of our customers in digitally interacting with us;
- Develop and implement the IT system roadmap and its policies & procedures;
- Ensure world-class standards of our IT Systems and dedicated IT Services organization and expand it into a decentralized setting;
- Continuously provide insight to management on status, actions, risks and budgets of the IT functions at Utimaco.
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or similar qualification;
- Recent and proven track record as a CIO or Head of IT in an international, medium-sized high-tech and high-security company;
- Good understanding of IT security and IT risk management frameworks, successfully prepared and undergone IT audits and site inspections;
- Expertise across IT categories (infrastructure, applications, services) including cloud transformation and IT outsourcing;
- Experience in operating the following business systems will be a plus: SAP-B1, Liferay Portals, FreshDesk, Jira, Confluence;
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and customer oriented;
- Excellent communication skills in English and German;
- Intercultural business experience, USA – Germany would be a plus;
- Willingness to travel up to 20%, mostly between our primary sites in Germany and USA.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and teamwork supportive culture;
- Utimaco’s competitive benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Fühlst Du dich angesprochen?
Dann freuen wir uns auf deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins und Gehaltsvorstellung.