Partner & IPR Manager (m/w/d)
Geschäftsbereich : Telecommunication Solutions
- Manage existing partnerships with vendors contributing to the products of Utimaco TS as 3rd party supplier;
- Continuously identify potential new partners and evaluate existing partners based on the requirements from Product Management;
- Negotiate contracts regarding commercial technical and service aspects together with TS Management and Legal;
- Define and monitor KPIs for the supply partners in terms of product and service quality, adhere to agreed delivery and project plans;
- Monitor the ecosystem of potential alternative suppliers with similar products and develop further business cases with potential suppliers;
- Develop a consistent IPR management strategy and roadmap, ensuring close alignment with Management and Legal team;
- Implement and continuously manage the IPR process based on your finalized strategy;
- Monitor, assess and document the IPR landscape related to our Telco Solutions products and ensure internal visibility;
- Work closely with the Innovation Manager, Product Manager and the R&D team to assess patentability of new inventions;
- Assist in drafting and reviewing related invention disclosures in cooperation with R&D, Legal and external IPR attorney.
- Technical university degree and professional experience within a software manufacturer in the IT or communication industry;
- At least 5+ years professional experience in managing 3rd party suppliers or a related role;
- General understanding and professional experience of IPR management;
- Telco experience is a plus;
- Sound technical understanding combined with strong business mindset and capacity to articulate both technical and business requirements to different stakeholders;
- Able to use project management methodologies and run projects through all stages of the project lifecycle;
- Independent way of working, but teamplayer, analytical and strategic thinker with can do-mentality and excellent communication skills in English and German;
- Mobile and able to travel up to 20%.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Fühlst Du dich angesprochen?
Dann freuen wir uns auf deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins und Gehaltsvorstellung.