Sales Account Manager (m/w/d)
Geschäftsbereich : Telecommunication Solutions
- Pro-actively develop and implement Utimaco sales strategy to generate sustainable and profitable growth in your territory;
- Prospect, develop and win new business with new customers and maintain and expand the reach within existing ones;
- Cultivate direct contacts within the Telecommunication Service Providers as well as developing strong relationships with the partner ecosystem to identify deals and position Utimaco appropriately to win;
- Exceed your individual quantitative and qualitative objectives, as well as prepare for the future, according to Utimaco strategy;
- Drive C-level and field relationships as to become a Trusted Advisor;
- Conduct actions to ensure and improve customer satisfaction;
- You are meant to make respectful and ethical business with all customers, partners and business advisors.
- Set your sales strategy (segmentation, value proposition, GoToMarket) and define the targeted accounts and partners in your territory;
- Acquire new logos either directly or through well selected and motivated partners;
- Listen and qualify customers and partners’ functional and technical requirements, gather market intelligence in a structured manner;
- Actively support accounts through all stages of the sales cycle, get clear understanding of their org charts and decision-making processes;
- Articulate Utimaco competitive value to CXOs and decision makers;
- Collaborate closely with Utimaco internal resources, especially Project Management, Pre Sales, and Marketing to share information and increase visibility on pipeline activities within the business;
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting;
- Negotiate best terms and conditions in a respectful and ethical manner.
- Technical university degree, ideally combined with management-oriented focus
- At least 5+ years relevant experience as Sales Account Manager with strong track record selling solutions globally to the Telco Service Providers;
- Experience in selling Lawful Interception solutions;
- Hunter mentality with proven experience in developing complex large accounts such as Telco Service Providers;
- Strong business acumen with capacity to articulate competitive value at CXO and decision makers level, as to become trusted advisor;
- Enthusiastic, customer driven and solution-oriented team player;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, further languages are a plus;
- Mobile and able to travel up to 40%.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Fühlst Du dich angesprochen?
Dann freuen wir uns auf deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins und Gehaltsvorstellung.