R&D Manager (m/w/d) - HW & HdS
Geschäftsbereich : Information Security
- Lead and train our hardware and hardware dependent software development team for our ‘Information Security’ product lines;
- Prioritize multiple activities and deliver against specified project timescales, quality and functionality requirements;
- Identify tasks that need to be achieved to deliver roadmap items and provide accurate estimates of time required for tasks;
- Responsible for software, firmware, and hardware specifications based on project or product requirements or as discussed with customer;
- Facilitate hardware/software/firmware design based on functional specifications;
- Submit designs and specifications to peer reviews in line with agreed process and make modifications to reflect the feedback received;
- Conduct and participate in reviews of designs and specifications in line with agreed process, ensuring adherence to standards and making suggestions to increase quality;
- Engage with suppliers in negotiations regarding products, services, support, and licenses and manage 3rd-party development projects;
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the people management, budgetary planning, design processes and presentations.
- Degree in a technical discipline with several years of professional experience, ideally gained in the IT security market;
- Several years of experience in the field of hardware and/or hardware dependent software development;
- Detailed knowledge of industry standard methodologies, tools, processes and best practices of hardware development;
- Advanced technical understanding of information security topics;
- Deep understanding of operating systems, development methodologies and life cycles;
- Ability to recognize and understand the needs of our partners and customers;
- Confidence in dealing with system stakeholders at all levels of the business and talent to communicate with clarity and accuracy to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Collaborative, conscientious, solution- and quality-oriented way of working, enthusiastic but risk aware with good conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English communications and presentation skills.
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- A flexible working time model that can be adapted to individual needs;
- The personal protection by a travel insurance abroad, a private accident insurance and financial support for your pension plan;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities;
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
Fühlst Du dich angesprochen?
Dann freuen wir uns auf deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins und Gehaltsvorstellung.