MarCom Marketing Manager (m/w/d) - EMEA/ AMS/ APAC
: EMEA/ AMS/ APAC
Geschäftsbereich : Corporate Unit
- Manage all marketing activities for the assigned region and execute online/offline activities to increase brand awareness, drive business, generate leads, conversion rates and support new account penetration;
- Support with the regional sales team, and with strong (online) demand generation skills for pipeline building;
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and partners and act as a trusted voice of Marketing for your region while working closely with the global Marketing team in Aachen;
- Communicate and maintain timelines, priorities, and budgets to evaluate and optimize ROI of marketing programs and campaigns;
- Plan, develop, conceptualize and coordinate online / offline marketing campaigns and partner activities, as well as support to organize virtual and physical events (update event website, operations, registration, content and speakers, sponsorships, special programs, promotions, and follow-up) and manage the execution of events on-site;
- Create content - emails (marketing and sales), blogs, hosted events landing pages, social media posts and content for our web presence, etc. and support email marketing metrics and analysis in collaboration with corporate marketing;
- Have an understanding and interest in digital marketing (tracking & analyzing growth marketing results);
- Research and assess best practices and comparative reviews of competitor, industry, markets and leading events and programs;
- Execute, analyze and optimize account-based Marketing campaigns;
- Support and own copy translation to native language.
- A Bachelor’s degree at minimum, preferred Master’s degree in Communication or business administration (Marketing/ Communication);
- >5 years of proven Regional MarCom (Field Marketing) experience; preferably in the IT Security industry;
- Outstanding communications skills;
- Marketing allrounder with strong background in demand generation, online, social, events, PR, partner, etc.;
- Understanding and experience working with digital marketing tools;
- Ability to adapt to changes in project conditions and act with urgency to resolve critical issues;
- Passionate about the marketing industry and delivering exceptional experiences;
- Ability to follow budget guidelines and manage spending.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest markets: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Fühlst Du dich angesprochen?
Dann freuen wir uns auf deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins und Gehaltsvorstellung.