Director Strategic Partnerships / Business Development Americas (m/w)
: Campbell, USA
Geschäftsbereich : Information Security
- Build-up global strategic partnerships that will drive multi M€ yearly revenues going forward, directly or indirectly;
- Coordinate and/or drive vertical market or horizontal market initiatives to increase Utimaco footprint and revenues;
- Strategic Partners can be Global IT vendors, GSIs, OEMs, or even Technology Partners.
- Contribute to the business development in the US;
- Responsible for all aspects of partnership development and execution in the US, including ongoing identification and cultivation of partnership opportunities across various industries and clients;
- Development and execution of large-scale, multi-stakeholder partnerships as well as measurement and adaptive management of partnerships against outcomes;
- Drive internal consensus and decision-making around partnership opportunities and ensure ongoing alignment across Utimaco internal stakeholders and external partners;
- Build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels and collaborate regularly across internal functions, including close collaboration with Product Management, Marketing and Sales to identify partnership opportunities.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Sciences or a similar (MBA is a plus) with at least 5+ years professional experience in this position;
- Sharp track record on revenue creation with Global Strategic Partners;
- Demonstrated ability to engage with, articulate value creation, and influence C-level executives;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about joint business opportunities, fix challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions;
- Enthusiastic, customer and solution-oriented with ability to drive projects to strategic partnership level;
- Ability to seamlessly toggle between high-level, conceptual strategy work and detail-oriented project management;
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal, further languages are a plus;
- Flexible to travel up to 40% of the working time.
- A true global presence: in Europe, Americas, and Asia;
- A leader in one of the hottest market: Cybersecurity;
- Growing at fast pace, gaining market share over our competitors;
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative relationship;
- Utimaco benefit package;
- The professional and personal support through targeted further education opportunities.
Fühlst Du dich angesprochen?
Dann freuen wir uns auf deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe des frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins und Gehaltsvorstellung.