At the heart of digital transformation, data is king. And by not embracing big data, insurers can lose market strength and may face extinction.
In a dynamic and highly regulated industry, there are regulatory, compliance, security and data protection requirements to consider. Cloud technology can enhance security by working collaboratively and effectively across functions whilst safeguarding the integrity, confidentiality, availability and control of data;
- Innovation- unlock data in the cloud, information sharing for enhanced strategy
- Improve speed to market- IT agility and shorter project implementation time
- Business growth- new customer oriented business models and potential for global expansion
- Risk management- integrate risk data and assessments within one environment
- Cost reduction- operating and capital investment costs are reduced.
A hybrid cloud gives reliability, performance, and flexibility to deploy different workloads on-premise and in the cloud to best meet the needs of customers now and in the future.